Graphic Designer wanted in Cochabamba Bolivia
beyondBeanie is a Swiss-Bolivian social fashion brand dedicated to helping artisans and children in Bolivia.
We are looking for a recent graduate or soon to graduate Graphic Designer in the city of Cochabamba to join our social fashion brand.
Some of the key tasks you’ll need to do:
- Create and edit graphic material such as pictures of products and lifestyle pictures for our website (example: edit products and/or models over a white background)
- Create booklets, catalogues and flyers etc.
- Coordinate and assist photography sessions with models, artisans, visits to the children we support, etc.
- Create and post graphic material for our social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken with strong oral and written communication skills (all the creation of material will be in English)
- Excellent command of editing softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Have experience in photography is a big plus
- Have a cheerful and outgoing personality
- Be highly creative and with a strong desire to be part of our growing startup
If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please send your CV to [email protected] or/and call/whatsapp 70781774 .