Asistente de Produccion y Gestion de suministros, para Cochabamba - Bolivia
beyondBeanie is a Swiss-Bolivian social fashion brand dedicated to helping artisans and children in Bolivia.
We are looking for a recent graduate or for an entry level junior professional to support us in the areas Production, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Helping us further what we do as an organization and in expanding our mission.
Some of the key tasks you’ll need to do:
- Manage inventory levels for components and finished goods
- Manage purchase orders and deliveries
- Schedule and organize production
- Respond to clients’ request via email and/or phone (English)
- Generate sales and sales leads to capture new clients and/or new sales by email and phone
- Be knowledgeable about current accounting and inventory management softwares
- Enter data and pull reports from databases to analyze production trends, identify areas of improvement, etc.
- Previous experience required
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
- Operations, Business, or similar;
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of comfort working with clients and speaking over the phone
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a desire to learn
- Intelligent, accountable, and self-assured mentality with a strong work ethic
If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please send your CV to [email protected] or/and call 70781774 .